There are many ways that you can support us.
- Follow us on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook
- Like, share, retweet, comment on all of the above – it really does help!
- Become a member of FoxesPride
- Become an active contributor to our Committee
- Or… ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️
Make a voluntary donation
It’s simple and quick to do. Just choose whether you want to pay monthly, yearly or as a one-off, and then set the amount. If you do have any troubles, please contact email@example.com.
Why should you donate to Foxes Pride?
We are a voluntary organisation so we predominantly rely on income from events such as raffles that take place on the days of Leicester Pride, and from the generosity from our members. We are also very grateful for all that Leicester City Football Club do for us, as well as other businesses.
What does Foxes Pride spend their income on?
Examples of what we spend money on:
- Website and other social media expenses
- Insurance, needed to set up our stall at external events such as Leicester Pride and outside the King Power stadium
- Merchandise, such as pin badges, t-shirts and mugs. Make sure to get your favourite merch while stocks last!
- Foxes Pride products, such as flags and pop-up banners
- Social events costs, such as the pizza buffet at our Christmas events 🙂
So any donations that you can afford, we will gratefully receive and we promise to use the income to make Foxes Pride, its products and our future events, even bigger and better.
Still want to get involved but not sure how?
Just send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’d be delighted to discuss with you your involvement. Whether you’re LGBT+ or not, everyone is welcome!